Master Farah - Owner/Operator
Master Farah began his Taekwondo practice in April of 1994 and in 1997 he went on to win his first Canadian National Championships in the Bantam weight division. He credits his motivation and inspiration to Grand Master Young Su Choung and Coach Tino Dossantos. Master Farah has competed at many world championships, Pan American and other international events successfully. He has finished top 8 at the world championships and earned a bronze medal at the Pan Am Championships, through 4 years on the Nationals Team. During his tenure on Team Canada he served many terms as its team captain, where he now brings that same dedication and drive to Authentic Taekwondo.
- 6th degree Kukkiwan certified blackbelt.
- NCCP Certified Level III Specializes in teaching kids with A.D.D. and A.D.H.D.
- Over 25 years of taekwondo practice.
- 4 time Canadian National Champion
- 1997 World Championship, Hong Kong, China Ranked Top 8
- 2002 Pan American Championships, Quito, Ecuador
- 2003 World Championships, Germany, Garmisch Parten Kirchen
- 2003 World University Games, Daegu, Korea
- 2006 Pan American Championships, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Bronze Medalist.
- 2006 Winner of Quest for Gold award.
- 2007 World Taekwondo Championships, Beijing, China
- 2013- 16 Canadian National Team Coach
- YOG Qualifier Team Coach, Taipei City, Taiwan
- 2012 - 16 Authentic Team coach at US Open
- 2012 - 16 Authentic Team coach Canada Open
- 2013 - 16 Authentic Team coach Dutch Open
- Captain of Canadas’ National Team.
- Ontario Champion (11 years) and Team Captain.
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics) York University